Thursday, January 5, 2023

The Best Of

 I've been maintaining this blog for at least 7 years now, if not longer and for those of you who may be new, I though I would put together some of the highlights from over the years into one "Best Of" post. 

The Giant Scripture list that that I use often that is the culmination and expansion of years of study and work on the subject of the Law of God in the life of the believer :
"Oh you know... Just Some Study Notes" 


The sons of God are NOT Angels. The sons of God of Genesis 6 were righteous men that called on God 
"Expanded S.O.G."


The Talmud is something that many in the Hebrew faith keep consulting for doctrine, but in these posts I explore the wisdom in that 
"The Talmud"  and "A Tale Of Two Torah" 


A while ago an Apostate by the name of Justin Best of the ironically named "Christian Truthers" made a loud statement as to why in leaning on his own understanding, Paul's writings were not to be considered scripture. He put out a set of 3 videos and I waded through each of them in my posts titled
"In Defense of Paul "


There was a meme circulating of "200 Flat Earth Scriptures"  that listed a large amount of scriptures, likely betting that nobody would check them and assume the premise of the flat earth to be correct. Well, I waded through that hot mess
"Flat Tops- Dissecting Flat Earth Meme (Row A)" 

Occasionally I would collaborate with others on subjects, like coming together with a few friends in a refutation of a few extrabiblical texts and where they contradict scripture
"Heretical Refutations"

I at one time was encountering a lot of resistance on subjects because some one had started with a faulty foundation an then spent a great deal of time building upon that broken reasoning. I found that I had difficulty piercing a misunderstanding the higher someone had built their doctrine off of it.  This inspired me to write 
"The Dangers of Bad Logic" 


If you have been walking a Hebraic lifestyle for any amount of time its almost certain that you've been called a Pharisee for your desire to be obedient to God 
"The P Words" 

This here is the closest thing to a parable I've ever written 
"Drug Addict" 

Every once and a while I would write something creative. Its not a doctrinal stance or a scriptural refute, It's just a night club called Purgatory 
"The Bar Scene" 

In the light of the Ferguson Riots and I, Myself coming out of a hostile church situation my heart was scuffed up prompting me to write 
"Disgraceful Aftertastes" 

I've gone several rounds on the subject of one false book in particular. I would be remiss if I didn't include the findings in this post 
"Enoch is a Snare" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

passover notes

   Exodus 12 Speak to all the congregation of Israel, saying, ‘On the tenth of this month they are each one to take a lamb for themselves,...